Enter in One Class
Over 70 Class
age 9 & under)
School Group Project
Schedule of Events
General Entries Received
Thursday, July 23: 7:00 am-12:00 pm
Plant & Flower Entries Received
Thursday, July 23: 12:00 pm -1:00 pm
Area Closed to public during judging
Thursday, July 23: 3:00 pm - 6:00 pm
Exhibit Hall Opens
Friday, June 24: 10:00 am
Release of Exhibits
Saturday, July 25: 6:00 pm
Entries and Exhibit Information
The Home Economics Department welcomes you to exhibit your best home arts again this year and appreciates your cooperation in making this a great fair. Please read and abide by the rules and lot classifications carefully. In order to facilitate entering your exhibits, you are asked to complete an entry form prior to submitting your entries. Forms can be found online at www.bottineaufair.com or in this Premium book. Please mail your entries to the fair office at PO Box 206, Bottineau, ND 58318.
- Articles must be submitted on Wednesday, June 14 from 7:00 am to 12:00 pm. Judging will occur on Wednesday from 3:00 pm - 6:00 pm.
- Articles that previously have been awarded premiums or have been shown at Bottineau County Fairs are not eligible for exhibit in 2016.
- All articles must be exhibited by maker or grower.
- A Child Class is for ages 9 and under in all categories. Junior Class ages are 10-16 in all categories, please state age on entry blank for these two classes.
- School Group Project is in the Fine Arts and Craft Divisions for projects that are done in school or summer school so that multiple similar entries may be judged together.
- Exhibitors are encouraged to use labeled jars of uniform type and size.
- Worn, soiled, or unfinished articles shall not be exhibited.
- No person may enter more than one article under the same lot number in any case, except as collections or displays.
- Fair workers may enter articles for competition in divisions in which they do not judge, or assist the judges.
- Exhibitors wishing to offer displays for sale may furnish sale cards to attach until the close of the fair. The fair assumes no responsibility in the transaction.
- Articles having no competition are awarded according to the judge’s decision.
- Release of exhibits will be at 3:00 pm on Sunday, June 18 and must be removed by no later than 6:30 pm
Fair Board Chairperson: Arliss Fugere