Friday June 17th, & Saturday June 18th
We will be having our Junior Livestock show on Friday, June 17 and Saturday, June 18, starting with the pigs, lambs, goats and the beef will follow. Friday start time will be noon, and Saturday will start at 9:00 am. We will have two judges so that the show can run as smooth as possible, and different judges for each day.
- We ask that all animals be on the fairgrounds no earlier than 6:00 pm on Thursday, June 16th, Weigh-ins will be Thursday 6:00–10:00 pm. Hotel rooms are available at Super 8, the Cobblestone Inn, or the Turtle Mt. Inn, plus camping at the city park.
- Show is at 10AM both days. for Beef $20 a day or $35 for both Smaller livestock $15 a day or $25 for both days. Livestock must stall Thursday evening to show Friday or Friday evening to Show Saturday. Owners will be responsible to turn in weights. scale will be provided. NO premiums will be paid until end of show Saturday. All animals released Saturday after premiums are paid.
- Please have your registration to me by June 16th so our fair staff can set up pens. If you do not register ahead of time, registration fees will be DOUBLE. Please send in your entries, and I will collect your fees when you arrive in Bottineau.
Call/email Jennie with questions or concerns at 263-1016 or email@example.com
Junior Livestock Rules
- All animals must be shown by their junior owner unless a junior has more than one animal in the ring at a time, in that case a substitute junior is allowed to exhibit the animal.
- All juniors must be 21 years old or younger as of January 1, 2022.
- A t-shirt will be provided to all juniors and we ask that you wear them while in the show ring.
- We ask that all bedding be pulled away from the outside walls at least 5 feet so that we can have a quick clean-up.
All entries can pick up their premiums in the form of cash, one hour following the show. No money will be mailed out. Please make every effort to get your entries mailed ASAP so that we can organize our barns to accommodate everyone as neatly as possible.
We look forward to seeing those of you who’ve been in Bottineau in the past and hope that we will have new faces as well.
Mail entries to: Jennie Lodoen 1421 104 St NE Westhope, ND 58793